Thread: Chiefs Let's talk donks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:02 PM   #81
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I had been hoping we'd see a lot more passes to Clyde this season with Reid's offensive tendencies. Then it occurred to me that maybe the reason we're not is because Reid isn't stuck with a check-down game manager anymore.
I also find it odd that Andy hasn't dialed up more passing plays for both CEH/Bell. Considering their skillsets you'd think we'd be seeing at least 10 catches between them per game. Maybe he's saving it for the playoffs? Guess we'll see if they get more targets over the next 4-5 weeks.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.