Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:01 PM   #3465
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
I'm hoping they draft an offensive lineman in the early rounds. They will have a hard time signing any quality linemen due to the cap situation. That's what the draft is for. Get them while they're cheap.

A pass rusher would be nice, but protecting your QB is a bigger priority than needing to injure the other team's QB. They also need some lineman who can actually run block. The current line is incapable of moving defenders out of the way consistently.

I'd rather they fix holes in the current team than draft another WR. OL and LB are the biggest holes.
LB and OL are the easiest positions to fill in free agency because they don't cost much.

The draft is where you go get the high-dollar positions like DE, OT, and WR.

Sorry, but your priorities are just backwards. Drafting an IOL high is a waste of resources unless there's an absolute blue chip prospect there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote