View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 11:36 AM   #2231
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Tyreek Hill is now 5th in receiving TDs in team history.

Tony Gonzalez - 76
Otis Taylor - 57
Chris Burford - 55
Stephone Paige - 49
Tyreek Hill - 45
Travis Kelce - 44

Kelce will have a tough time catching Tony G on this list. Hill will probably get there in 3-4 years.

The list will likely go Hill, Tony G, Kelce within 3 years. Pretty crazy.
I know the NFL stands for Not For Long yadda yadda yadda, but Kelce has started all 16 games multiple years in a row (knock on wood) and put up these 1000+ yard 10+ TD seasons multiple times.

Even though he's 31, is it that hard to believe that he has 3 more quality years left of play?

I don't think it's unrealistic. Hell, he's not even done with this season. He's been on a hot streak with Mahomes all month. That just might continue and get him another 5-6 TDs this year alone.

I think Kelce will get it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote