Thread: Chiefs Let's talk donks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 11:23 AM   #9
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
That's not a trap game. That's just a real game by a competitive team. They destroyed the NFC West. Think about that.
I’m calling it now. Dolphins are frauds and far worse than their record. If they don’t get takeaways, then they cannot compete with the actual good teams.

They allow more yards per game than the Chiefs despite teams pulling out all the stops against KC. I doubt the Dolphins have seen many trick plays, fake punts, teams going for it on 4th, teams passing late to try and catch up, teams staying aggressive, etc.

Here is their total yardage against opponents this year:

Patriots - 269
Bills - 410
Jaguars - 294
Seahawks - 415
49ers - 436
Jets - 302
Rams - 145
Cardinals - 312
Chargers - 280
Broncos - 223
Jets - 345

That’s 3 good offensive performances on the season. The Bills and Seahawks are awful on defense (and they were even worse earlier in the season). I’m pretty sure the 49ers had several injuries too.

The Dolphins are 3rd worst in total offense and middle of the pack in total yards allowed.

The Dolphins NEED turnovers to compete. I’m not worried about them in the least. We would have to have an absolute collapse against them to lose that game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote