View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 06:06 AM   #3
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post

8. Tyreek Hill had the game that may put him into Canton. On National TV, he dominates the first quarter of the game, 203 yards and two TDs in the first quarter, ended up with 13 catches for 269 and three TDs. I don’t play fantasy football, but he racked up 44 points, and I believe that’s an amazing total for one game. His biggest play in the game may have been his final catch, to secure a first down and allow for a victory formation and keep Tommy Boy on the bench. That guy Carlton Davis who had to cover Tyreek today is probably going to need therapy. He’s got to be having serious self esteem issues for awhile.
I think that Romo said it right during the game, talking about Fantasy Football, "if you have Tyreek Hill on your team, then you win".

Great writeup George. Never disappoints.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.