Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 11:58 PM   #3405
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Kpass having no pass rush really hurts, basically just need to draft a guy and look for a vet that wants to win so he'll play for less.
If I had to choose the top priority for this team in the draft, it would be an edge rusher.

Yeah, we need offensive lineman and linebackers (and I really want a high quality CB) but we desperately need an effective edge rusher. Our inability to sack the QB is becoming very frustrating, especially because the last couple of games we aren't even getting sacks when we blitz.

An elite edge rusher can help mask our issues on the back end of the defense.

Clark racked up sacks in the playoffs, and will always be a Legend in Chiefs Kingdom, but he isn't very effective rushing off the edge.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.