Thread: Football Broncos have no QB vs Saints
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 09:14 AM   #144
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I'm in no way shape or form a Donkey fan but they are getting screwed here. The media darlings Steelers/Ravens game gets moved to Tuesday while the Donks are forced to play Sunday with zero QBs. If I were the Donks I would sit all my starters for this game (no use risking injury in an game that's being gifted to the Saints) and go around to the rest of the team asking "Who wants to playQB this game? Who wants RB? Who wants DB?" Give the NFL the sand lot game they asked for.
They CANNOT move the Broncos game. They found out with less the 24 hours to go.

They moved the Ravens/Steelers because they had time to. They didn't have enough time with Broncos game.

The alternative would be for the Broncos to just not play and suffer a forfeit. This certainly seems like a better alternative.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.