View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 09:40 PM   #15785
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
FMB must have had a trust fund for kitchen and grilling gadgets. If there is ever a yard sale I will show up with a box truck...He had nice stuff except for his trash can smoker.

If FMB didn't have said "Gadget" trust fund, IMHO, He would own ThermoWorks
Are you just a miserable ****?

Thermoworks has good products. As stated by everybody in industry. FMB! and his wife both worked and didn't have kids. So if he wanted to drop a coin or two and get the industry standard, I can't blame him. I have kids and bought it.

So what do you do? Roll up in here and talk a mountain of shit on a dead man because he bought a $60 handheld instead of your $50 one that is slower and less accurate.

But good for you I guess. I'll just go ahead and not talk shit on a dead man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote