Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 08:21 PM   #3488
Supporter

I watched Hard Kill on Netflix. Don't bother.

Looked good. Bruce Willis, mercenaries, shoot em up. **** yeah.

Pure unadulterated garbage. Bad dialogue, worse dialogue, worse yet plot. Action was meh, but it was absolutely chalk full of nonsensical tactical errors and dumbass decisions. And I'm far from the pinnacle of weapons and tactics knowledge. I have a couple guns and can fairly efficiently dust prairie dogs, badgers and coyotes, but I have precisely 0 training, and both sides of the conflict made inconcievable, indefensible tactical errors. And that's not to get into improperly using the weapons systems.

And that's beside the point that they were fighting over this AI platform that they tried like 3 times to explain, and literally as deep as they got was it was AI and ... I guess... is bad.

I can normally suspend disbelief for that kind of stuff, but wow this was bad.

Pure shit. Keep scrolling.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.