View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 04:49 PM   #15784
MVP

Did you get the pink, green or gray unit? You mentioned the wifey....

My job paid for mine, we were giver $50 plus tax for co-virus thermos. I just asked for a generic receipt.

I will look forward to reviews on the Smoke X as they appear to be a lot alike and accuracy is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Thank, Buehler. Ordered a Smoke X long range thermometer.

I don’t have a gadget trust fund, but I do have a decent job and a wife that works.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.