View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 05:01 PM   #29384
MVP

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The Peterman equivalency is really odd, but Trubisky was pretty universally the highest rated quarterback in that class.

I bet Peterman has that web page laminated and hung on his wall.

I never understood why....I mean I guess he had all the measurables, but he only started a few games so his sample size was tiny. Even then I didn’t see anything from him to warrant drafting him as early as the Bears did. It really was mind bottling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote