View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 08:11 AM   #2620
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
What temp did you smoke yours at? I didn't get a ton of smoke flavor at 325. Also spatchcocking caused it to cook a lot faster.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
225 for me too. That being said, between all the probes I have then none agree, and the burner not really being good at keeping the temp within 10 degrees, I'd say 225 was the target.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend one of these dudes if your vertical smoker is like mine and getting more water and wood chips wasn't very well thought out. It burns for 5-8 hours and the smoke is great...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.