Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 10:13 AM   #463
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I get what your saying but Frank Clark and Chris Jones's contracts balloon at the same time. I just think we aren't getting our money's worth from a lot of players on defense this year. Even Mathieu is having quite a few poor games this year. He was terrible against the Raiders. He has 4 combine tackles and was 0 in the rest of the stats. He seemed off all game long.
I was extremely disappointed with the Honey Badger last game. It wasn't just that he had a bad game but I saw a real lack of effort there which isn't what you want to see from a leader of the D in a rivalry game. It was like he was scared to tackle.

Hopefully just a bad week. We know during playoffs these guys will play harder.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.