Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 10:39 PM   #2079
MVP

Cinnamon vodka and orchard fresh cider.

Billion hours of PTO? Are you a year into the job?

It seems like yesterday that you got fired.

My 800lb gorrila closed our office without notice on Friday. Full base pay plus 100% corporate bonus paid after we return from 60 days off. Converted out "use it or lose it" regular vacation into cash! I had 10 days. Talk about a nice holiday bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I have a billion hours of PTO between getting PTO while we were closed for 3 months and working from home that shit adds up. Plus it's not like I can vacation anywhere.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.