Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 08:48 PM   #456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
So one thing that I think is kinda noteworthy about HB..

It would appear that Tyrann and his wife/fiancée (can’t remember if they got married yet) are potentially split up... I didn’t notice anything until a random picture of some woman popped up on my Twitter feed that said “Tyrann Mathieu liked this”... seemed out of character for him to be checking out other women openly like that.

So then I checked into it and he has deleted all posts that included his fiancée, they don’t follow each other anymore... it doesn’t look great..

Now, I don’t give a **** about if they’re together or not and all that, but I do worry that it maybe has him off his game mentally. Because he hasn’t been the same guy we saw last year, he doesn’t seem as into the game each week. I hope that whatever is going on off the field isn’t weighing the guy down too much, but I can see how that might be the case... cause he’s the one who brings the swagger to the defense... did last year anyhow..
Well, it doesn't look like it's this because he talked about being thankful for her at today's press conference.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.