View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 08:57 AM   #6275
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
****ing DaFace. That son of a bitch. He said, “I believe in the company but I wouldn’t own the stock.” I took his advice. What a dumb son of a bitch I am. .
Ha. Too be fair, it's dramatically overvalued based on actual output. Everyone is betting on the future, which may very well work out, but it will be years before their current value really makes sense. Or someone will come out with a killer car at half the price and it'll crash. Time will tell.

But you shouldn't really take stock advice from a guy who preaches index funds as the way to go. [emoji14]

(More broadly, it's probably worth considering the fact that it's easy to make money in a good market. Time will tell if it lasts.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.