View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 11:57 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

On a related note, I ran a race last year in an area in Colorado that was close to the Utah border, so it looked kind of like the picture in this article. It was pretty remote. I took my phone and you can see pictures of the race route below, which ran along the top edge of the cliff.

I was up on top of the cliff near the edge and looked down at a little cul-de-sac area that was about a hundred feet straight down. There was no road to that lower area, and it was invisible unless you were up on the cliff, and it would be a pain to hike there because the cliffs go on for miles. And in that little cul-de-sac there was a huge narrow rock, maybe 10 feet tall, standing upright with a capstone rock atop it that was maybe four feet in diameter. There's no way it would have occurred naturally, so someone - or something - was down in that remote area lifting and arranging multi-ton rocks. Maybe it's related to this thing in Utah.

I bet I have a picture of the alien rock, but I took a lot of pictures and it's hard to pick it out of them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190414_092718 small.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	121530   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mile 05b small.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	121531   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mile 04b small.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	121532  
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.