Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 10:04 AM   #318
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Correct. The one thing I didn't realize, until I looked it up last night after the game, is that the Raiders lead the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. That is an extremely good Offense.
They were also 2nd in percentage of drives ending with points behind only KC.

I tried to explain that they were good on offense to PGM in another thread, but he didn’t buy it.

It’s frustrating to say out loud but the Raiders are pretty damn good and their cupcake schedule the rest of the way virtually ensures a playoff spot.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.