View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 01:00 AM   #29322
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Thkyyyiiup claims the game-winning TD throw to Kelce was off-target
I hated Shannon Sharpe when he was a Bronco, and I hated him as a Raven, and I hated him as a retired football player.

But, if I'm being honest, I think he generally has really good football takes. And after the 2017 draft, he dogged on the Mahomes pick.

And weirdly, Skip Bayless liked the Mahomes pick. But, Sharpe didn't stubbornly stick to an incorrect opinion, like the human milk toast Eric Mangini.

But, just once, I would love to see Sharpe reach across the table and smack the ignorant take right out of Skip's mouth. Like when Skip claims that Dak is better than Mahomes, or when he says Mahomes threw an arm punt to Hill in the SB, or when he claims that Teddy Bridgewater "outplayed" Mahomes.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote