Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 11:20 PM   #133
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I know that.

The conversation was about the Raiders being built to beat the Chiefs, as in right now.

And Pete said that every team in the AFC will be built to beat us, the defense better get it's shit together.

As if those future teams are going to be playing the 2020 Chiefs defense or something.

It makes zero sense.
I was kidding it's more overreaction by the usual. Teams have ups and downs in areas good teams adjust and just because our defense has been less than good for 3 games or so this season doesnt mean shit despite how some in here are pretending it is.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.