Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 11:13 PM   #116
How tall is this thing?

Very disappointed with Mathieu this game. Did not look like he wanted to hit anyone,and that one shot of him pitter patter slapping at the ball carrier made me want to ****ing puke.

Fact of the matter is that against a good o line, our d is going to look like shit. Our linebackers are trash, and you can't expect dbs to cover all night on every single play.

Sorenson needs to be replaced. Honestly. How many misses tackles and blown coverages down you need to see.

Chris Jones needs to start earning his money.

Frank Clark needs to cut out all the bullshit spin move/half spin move, and just ****ing rush the passer/set the edge. If i took a shot every time Frank Clarks half ass spin move failed, I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote