View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 09:52 PM   #15770
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Boo hoo Did I insult your SPAM? (pork, water, salt, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrate)

Basicly they are the same Pork, Water, and salt, but Johnsonvile is 25% less fat, Sat fat, and Sodium.

Maybe it's better for you than Johnsonville Sausage Strips (Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, vinegar powder, salt, spices, natural flavor, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.)

But I stand with cooking Johnsonville Sausage Strips because I get to literally cook them vs heating up something cooked inside a can a year or more ago that's been sitting in a salt bath.

It's just the weirdo in me.
Spam saved the free world in WWII. Let’s not go full un-American here.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.