Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 02:40 PM   #243
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, everyone is a critic. It’s frustrating.

Agreed, actually. I’m a huge fan of the historical fiction or alternate history, whatever you want to call it. I never liked the modern day stuff, but I could deal with it when it was Desmond fighting to stop the end of the world. At this point with Layla or whatever it just seems pointless. I legit have no clue what the modern day storyline is. I guess they need some sort of excuse or reason to have us in the Animus, but I’d be totally fine with scrubbing all that shit at this point.
To be honest with a series like this, I think a lot of it has to do with point of entry.

I honestly was never interested in AC - I'm more of a RPG person. When Black Flag was announced, I got excited because pirates are cool and the historical period is interesting.

I played Black Flag and loved it so much that I immediately went and played all the rest.

They're all different games with different strengths and weaknesses. I think a lot of the people that hold up AC2 as the gold standard started when the series started and the change is difficult to digest.

For me, I started on a game that had already departed from the original formula so I wasn't married to it.

There isn't a single AC I haven't enjoyed. They're all great in their own way.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.