Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 02:33 PM   #242
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I generally don't listen to opinions on AC anymore. The most-hated installment in the series is Unity and I actually enjoyed it. Different strokes or whatever. I loved Origins just as much as I loved AC2. They're just different games. People are way too myopic about such things.

Honestly, that's my least favorite part. I could do without the modern storyline period. The historical stuff is what I love.

Yeah, everyone is a critic. It’s frustrating.

Agreed, actually. I’m a huge fan of the historical fiction or alternate history, whatever you want to call it. I never liked the modern day stuff, but I could deal with it when it was Desmond fighting to stop the end of the world. At this point with Layla or whatever it just seems pointless. I legit have no clue what the modern day storyline is. I guess they need some sort of excuse or reason to have us in the Animus, but I’d be totally fine with scrubbing all that shit at this point.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote