Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #236
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
I'd advise against Valhalla, for the same reason I'd advise against Odyssey - it sucks. I played a lot of Odyssey and it was never very much fun. Looks great, but didn't feel great. The content was meh and the combat was repetitive and boring. SkillUp does great reviews that I trust and almost always agree with (except for The Last of Us 1 & 2), so I'd give this a watch before buying.

I haven't enjoyed an Assassin's Creed game since AC2 with Ezio. I found Black Flag to be entertaining, but I need games with stories. If I'm doing repetitive tasks for tens of hours and wasting my time, I need a payoff for that.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.