View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 07:41 AM   #29271
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Actually thinking about it, I ate lunch at a burger-shack place that had breaded tenderloin sandwiches - which I crave and are hard to find outside the midwest. But that might have been in Joplin.

I stopped into BWW to watch the second half of the World Cup match with England and Columbia. Needless to say it was totally empty.

Here's the tenderloin:

Pretty sure it was this place in Joplin: https://www.yelp.com/biz/babes-drive...-2?osq=burgers
Did you get a discount because of the bites out of it??
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote