View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 09:47 PM   #29265
In Search of a Life

I stopped at a BWW in Pittsburgh KS for lunch in July 2018, where I got into a conversation with a Raiders fan about the prospects for the upcoming season. He was pretty pumped about the Raiders and pretty sure the Chiefs were going to be a mess with a rookie QB. It was totally cordial but I was like "Well you never know, we did already have a great offense under Alex Smith. And we signed Sammy Watkins."

It makes me happy to know how sad the 2018 season made that guy I'll never see again - realizing his future in the division for the next 10-15 years.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote