Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 02:24 PM   #2037
MVP

You should try this, It's terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I love Scotch and Irish whisky too but bourbon not as much. There’s a few I like but I’ll always choose scotch or Irish whisky first If it’s available. A lot of bourbon has too much charcoal/smoke flavor for me. I hate smoky drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.