Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 10:29 AM   #2036
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Not a bourbon fan. Love Scotch and Irish whiskey but can't stomach bourbon. Not sure why? What would you guys say you enjoy about bourbon.

I love Scotch and Irish whisky too but bourbon not as much. There’s a few I like but I’ll always choose scotch or Irish whisky first If it’s available. A lot of bourbon has too much charcoal/smoke flavor for me. I hate smoky drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.