View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 10:17 AM   #2594
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
My wife's always like poppers sound so good then eats like 1.5 after I've burnt half a morning assembling them.

Can't remember where we picked up that tray but its been a trooper for us, like 3 different kitchens over the years.

I was so nervous during the super bowl I ate a whole tray of poppers by myself before I’d even realized what I’d done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.