View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 01:45 AM   #199
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Man I'm debating quitting the gym til spring and just buying stuff til they but I know my workouts will suffer. Any reservations about going back to the gym? I've been going either late at night or early in the morning when theres only 2 or 3 people and were all good about keeping our distance. I'm still pretty anxious about it and I've been going back to the gym since late May.
Nah. I go after my kids go to bed. I like it better by myself. There’s typically a couple gals in there when I am but they’re at a different part of the gym.

I’ve tried to setup workout regimens at my house and there are plenty of good exercises and programs you can do with very little equipment. My problem was when it was at the house it was really really easy to find something else to do or put it off then it’s time for bed and I just did a shitty job. When I go the gym there isn’t anything to do but work out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote