View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 12:46 AM   #197
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Have you tried foam rolling?

I think percussive therapy could be beneficial for some. Seems the guns are pretty cheap on Amazon so worth a shot.

Honestly, it's all trial and error. I have hip bursitis issues for years and years. I used to foam roll and stretch after every workout hoping it would help. In actuality, it didn't and I think actually made things worse at time (more compounding friction). I don't do either much anymore and found that as long as a warm up really well, my hip issues are actually better than when I had an extensive stretch/foam roll routine.
Right on. Thanks.

It’s not so much when I work out (the problem there is I’m out of shape).

I have not tried foam rolling. I thought there was no chance that would do any good. Sounds like I should give it a try too.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.