Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 10:10 PM   #2026
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll look for both. If it wasn't for the smoothness of Elijah Craig, I doubt I would have gotten into it beyond the occasional Old Fashioned.
Yeah EC is pretty smooth for the % of alc it has which is nice because if you're not expecting it after 3 you're feeling pretty damn good. I would say EW single barrel is probably one of the smoothest I've had in that price range (makers, trace, I'd even throw in bullet too) alot of folks argue Four Rose's. I'm personally not a fan of it though.

If OTW ever returns to this thread and offers to send you some samples do it. He sent me some of the best stuff I've ever had particularly EH Taylor which unfortunately seems about as hard to get as Blantons. If you ever get to try Taylor do it at first it's a total mind **** because to me atleast had multiple flavors on first sip but an amazingly nice finish.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote