Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 10:29 PM   #837
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Firm rumor.
From my understanding, Lucasfilm has as many as 6 additional Star Wars series in development. That doesn't include Obi Wan, Rogue One, Ahsoka or Leslye Headlund's female-centric series.

FWIW, "Development" means that someone pitched an idea for a series that Lucasfilm liked, so they appropriate resources (i.e., money) towards the idea and see how far the idea can be taken to fruition.

I haven't heard anything specific in regards to a Boba Fett series but it seems kind of weird to pursue yet another Mandalorian/Mercenary/Bounty Hunter kind of series at this point in time.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.