View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 09:53 PM   #6209
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
It will likely be effected, yes. But Biden's tax plan is hardly progressive and for most Americans the effect will be minimal.

The biggest issue we will see if deflationary pressure. It's coming regardless of who won the election as it's been happening for years. The Feds continuing to prop up the market, along with injecting money into the economy. This societal buildup of extending credit and accumulation of debt will lead to many problems in the next few years and some form of economic downturn.
I've thought this since 08. I also thought stagflation would be in full effect because interest rates have been all but 0% since 9/11. That hasn't come to pass either I'm not economist enough to know, but I'm open to missing the boat. It's certainly possible that it just doesn't matter.

I mean Debt:GDP was almost as high as it's ever been PRE-COVID. I'm sure it's rocketed past that now.

In principle I agree, but

Check your PM's fool.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.