View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 06:52 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I was never a Star Trek kid. (Always Star Wars!!!)

Until a few years ago... when I watched Star Trek The Original Motion Picture.
I absolutely loved it... and went through the entire movie series.

Then, I went back and watched the original Series just to get a respect for Shatner (What a badass he was back then).

I then got into (The Next Generation) because I remembered hating it as a kid... but this time around, damn good show!

Then I did Star Trek Discovery which was entertaining through Season 1 and got too stupid in season 2 so I quit.

I've yet to touch Deep Space Nine or Nemesis.

I just went back and re-watched Star Trek (2009) and Into Darkness and loved them even the second time through. What a great casting they did on those films. Benedict as Kahn, Pine as Kirk, Bones, Sulu... Loved them all.

Wow, no love for Voyager or Star Trek Enterprise?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.