View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 02:12 PM   #46288
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
UPS and FEDEX are already retrofitting and adding refrigerated vehicles to their fleets for vaccine distribution. So someone is thinking about this aspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, believe so. I would think you could just about direct ship it to hospitals on dry ice without too much of a problem as long as you can forecast how many are needed in advance. The biggest questions to me are 1) whether there are concerns with dry ice supplies in general and 2) if there will be issues with hospitals requesting more than they can use in the 10-day period and the having doses go bad.

There are challenges for sure, but I just don't see how they would be insurmountable.
If you watch the 60 minutes interview with the general of Warp Speed....yeah it is challenging.

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine will only need to use regular refrigeration and only 1 dose unlike these mRNA vaccines which will require 2 doses 2-4 weeks in between.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote