View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 02:08 PM   #46286
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
What safety data are we looking for that they don't have? The trial was with ~44k people (maybe ~22k who got the vaccine assuming they split it in half), and they haven't seen any major safety issues yet.

I know they want a full 2 months of data (and I agree that it's needed before they actually start distributing things), but it's not like there's been a pile of safety issues that they just haven't looked at yet.
Maybe it is me but I think we would need more data than just a month. They also haven't said what age groups they have done but the speculation is they aren't doing children or the elderly yet for example.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.