Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 04:23 PM   #795
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I know some have criticized it for this, but I don't care whatsoever about them moving the "story" forward quickly. TV has gotten too serialized for my liking over the past twenty years (especially these days with binge watching). There's nothing wrong with episodic television (this past week's was entertaining) and I'm glad this show is providing that in addition to the overarching narrative.
My issue is that most of last season was spent on the run from a former Imperial Moff that had his own legion of Stormtroopers, along with Tie Fighters and the legendary Darksaber, yet have all but ignored them so far.

As I mentioned earlier, the Filoni-produced Clone Wars and Rebels often had these types of episodes from time to time but IMO, these episodes shouldn't have appeared so early this season because not only will they lose viewers, that's already begun, as their numbers are down for Season 2 and are currently 50% less than The Boys on Amazon Prime's second season.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.