Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 07:43 AM   #767
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Just checking in as a fan of the original trilogy, and someone who hates pretty much everything else they've done. This series is great, IMO. I actually give a shit about the characters and I'm genuinely curious as to where this goes. You guys are WAY more into the lore than I am (and that's fine) but for a fan who just loves the originals and is hoping for a fun, character driven narrative, I'm pretty happy with everything so far. I hope it doesn't jump the shark with too many call backs, and so far it's been just enough. I don't feel like spoilering a bunch of comments, so I'll leave it there. Suffice it to say, I'm pleasantly surprised at how great this thing is and I'm looking forward to more. I'm absolutely shocked at that.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote