Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 05:26 PM   #117
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I love Redzone because they show you every TD and any big plays like turnovers, incredible catches, etc. It really is the best way to take it all in in highlight form. The problem is, like said, you can't really follow the story of a particular game.
I agree if you really want to watch a single game, RZ will let you down, but honestly its tough to follow 7/8/9 games at once anyway so RZ is perfect for that. If KC is playing I'm only glancing over anyway.

When it gets to the 3pm games, there are only a few and they focus on the biggest one with just pop-ins from the others.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote