View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 03:11 PM   #42
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I was on a supply ship. We'd run lines to other ships running alongside us and send stuff over. The area between ships was calmer than the surrounding sea, and the sea critters enjoyed it. We'd almost always have dolphins traveling alongside in that area, and sometimes flying fish.

But one day there was a big shark in that area. Huge. Looked to be well over ten feet long. I can't say for sure what type it was; by the size, I can only assume it was a great white. I was not inclined to paddle out for a closer view.

Needless to say, there were no dolphins or flying fish around that day.
Wish you had taken a pic of the shark; i might've been able to figure out what species based on head shape and fin shapes.

Out of curiosity were you in tropical or temperate waters?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.