Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 07:18 PM   #3307
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Plays like this for Frank sprinkled in every game, but you'll never get the haters to even admit they happen, because they aren't "splash plays."
I'm not going to be impressed that he called out a play that our offense probably runs 50-times a day in practice. He did a good job there but lets not act like he just had a 3-sack game or something like that.

I haven't been impressed with him so far this season and he's vastly overpaid for the production he is bringing. I don't see how anyone could disagree. I'm sure he will turn it around. He did last season but so far it is what it is.

D is still doing good overall not every signing or trade is going to be perfect.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote