Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 12:09 AM   #3269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
So when you watch the gamefilms all those times, what do you take away from Clark's play? What are his greatest strengths? Why isn't he getting to the qb at the rate we all thought he would when we got him? Is he actually choosing to hold back for the playoffs like some say (I don't even know exactly what they mean when they say this but whatever)?
Good questions!

I haven't watched the film for Clark yet, may do that this week, but I think he may be dealing with something like an illness or injury. He started off playing very well and had 3 sacks in 4 games, but then I thought it was put out there that he had the same reoccurring stomach issue or something like that. Maybe that is his problem?

Who the hell said that he was holding back until the playoffs? That doesn't make sense. You can see that he's trying, but from what I've seen while watching the games is that he is lacking quickness and strength. It's like once he engages a blocker, I can't remember a time recently that he just flat out beat a tackle. I think something has to be wrong with him again.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.