Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 11:44 PM   #3266
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I think I'm being reasonable. I don't think he sucks. Clearly he's very good. I just don't think anyone's out of line for expecting more from a player we gave up so much draft capital and millions to bring in.

Right now he's got a Watkins type of thing going where he's just kinda blah during the season then turns up in the playoffs. Obviously it's great to have a guy who shows up when it matters most, but where I can easily attribute a lot of Watkins' lack of production to injury/being the third or fourth option/ etc, I can't make similar excuses for Clark. Why does he have so few sacks, pressures, and QB hits when we're basically in the lead like 90% of the time?

Blah blah blah.

Right now we've got one DE getting paid $100m and a bunch of replacement level DEs opposite him. Clark is not producing at a level commensurate with his pay. He really doesn't look much better than guys like Taco and Okafor.

That had a lot to do with the lack of pass rush. Frank's whopping 1 tackle and 0 sacks didn't contribute much. Ruggs and Agholor don't end up so wide open downfield if someone on the D line could get home on the rush. We had to send the house far too many times which left the CBs on islands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hahaha, right about as i figured.

One of these days you guys will actually read the gamefilms sober instead of spouting off after pounding down a 12-pack while watching the game just the one time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.