Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 04:23 PM   #3256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
No pass rushers are productive in every game. Go back and look at the statsheets for Reggie White, Charles Haley, Bruce Smith, even Derrick Thomas; all of them had hot and cold streaks. Some of the guys I just mentioned went nearly whole seasons without picking up a sack. Frank's production is no different. Except for the fact that when the lights are brightest, on the biggest stages he tends to find another level and perform like a Reggie White or a Charles Haley. Something that definitely wasn't the case with Justin Houston or Dee Ford.

Call me "reckless," but I'll always take the guy that makes it happen when it matters most over the guy that sprinkles me with "splash plays" here and there during the regular season and then disappears in the playoffs.

via GIPHY

I don't think those guys went seasons or long stretches without sacks.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.