Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 06:42 PM   #657
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Kirk would have died at least a dozen times if not for Spock. It was usually the two of them working in tandem that defeated whatever was opposing them. Burnham is like a Kirk/Spock combination that can solve any problem after everyone else gives up and she has a good cry about it.

As for Tilly, she's bad, but I loathe Stamets. He's the Jar Jar of Star Trek.
Don't forget Bones!
For some reason I only find Stamets mildly annoying. That may be because he gets very little screen time though.
I'm glad they're doing a spinoff Pike series from season 2. I'd love to see them do a spinoff Georgio from season 3. Her blasting around a lawless galaxy would be a great show. She alluded to it in the second episode and I think it would be a great idea.
Spinning off 2 great new shows would be a redemption for Discovery. At least enough that I wouldn't be so disappointed by it.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.