Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 04:06 PM   #651
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I haven’t been able to watch Discovery Season 2 because I disliked the progression of Discovery Season 1 so much. Maybe I will eventually but it’s hard to trust at this point.
I understand. I wouldn't watch Season 2 again. While the Pike/Spock/Enterprise stuff is generally great, it is too interwoven with the Burnham/Discovery stuff, which is just more of the same Mary Sue saves the Universe dreck with her band of plucky misfits.

It definitely has it's moments, though. I particularly enjoyed the Talos IV episode (the ship visits the planet with the mind controlling aliens from the original series pilot).

And the Enterprise looks great. The ship itself is kind of a hybrid between the original and refit in the movies. And the reimagined Enterprise bridge is pretty much perfect.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.