View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 07:16 PM   #183
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Just because we have never had a game decided by an XP, that doesn't mean it can't be a problem in the future especially in the playoffs when we face much better teams.
In the Mahomes era, the Chiefs have won all of their playoff games by a margin of at least 10 points. The one they lost was by 6. So XPs be damned.

And here's my take on Butker's XP misses (not that anyone cares, but I'll lay this out anyway):

He's basically well over 90% making regular ole FGs, but seems to have an issue with XPs. And most miss to the left, IIRC. They all look fine from a trajectory standpoint, they just pull left.

I think it's a technique issue. In other words, i don't think it's mental at all. So I think it's something he'll figure out in due time and it'll just go away. He is very young, right? 22 or 23? He'll sort it out on his own, so i think we can give him a pass.

And at least for this yeari don't see a team that has the firepower to put us in the situation of having to have every XP.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.