View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 11:35 PM   #45483
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I think mask work some but they also give a false sense of security. I went to urgent care because I thought I was developing p-neumonia. I was in the little room by myself with a quality mask on and I felt a cough coming on so I also cover my mouth with my hands and when I coughed I could feel the air and moister hit my hands. I went for the sanitizer so I wouldn't spread my covid on everything I touched.
Its why I dont understand why use of N95 masks are not urged more. But I suspect going from maskless to a N95 would literally make the antimaskers flip out and would a tall ask. N95 masks are waaaaay more effective for the wearer than regular masks, with a marginal more discomfort.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.